My sweet introduction...





My name is Kamranbhatti. I am from malaysia. I am in my first semester of senior year in Civil Engineering at, SC. In this memo, I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests, achievements and my goals.

Background
I was born in a pakistan. I spent my first 16 years of life in pakistan. 
My everyday activities included going to school, playing badminton, watching television, and going to gym at night.
Interests
I like playing badminton and doing gym. I
always enjoyed reading, writing and doing math. Growing up as a child and until now, (my adulthood) it has been mine (my) and my parents dream for me to become a Doctor or an Engineer.

----- I decided to become a Civil Engineer because I have always been fascinated by looking at the bridges, buildings, and skyscrapers.
------I decided to become a Civil Engineer because I am always fascinated by looking at the bridges, roads, and skyscrapers.

A degree in Civil Engineering enables me to achieve my goals and also gives me an opportunity to make a difference in the community.

Achievements:
I have achieved many different goals in life. Some of my achievements are bigger than the others, which has given me greater satisfaction. The top five achievements that gave me the greatest personal satisfaction includes:

1. Being student of the month in my English class
2. Getting my first job on steemit and web development
3. Going to college
4. Learning English language
5. Getting my gymmer
My achievements have helped me to get ahead in life.

Goals
I hope to get better at technical communication this term.
thank you

Comments